Five Diversey Care Solutions Nominated for ISSA 2014 Innovation Awards
STURTEVANT, Wisc. – 2 September 2014 – Sealed Air’s (NYSE: SEE) Diversey Care division today announced that five of its solutions have been nominated for ISSA 2014 Innovation Awards. The awards, which recognise new and innovative products in the cleaning and sanitation industry, will be announced during the ISSA/INTERCLEAN show, taking place on 4-7 Nov in Orlando, Florida.
“We are continually developing world-class products and solutions that help to improve sustainability, worker productivity and safety, and provide customers and end users with a cleaner, healthier future,” said Dr Ilham Kadri, President, Diversey Care. “Having five innovations in four of the five categories shows our commitment to transforming the industry with state-of-the-art chemicals, equipment and smart technology that have an impact on the way we live and work.”
The Diversey Care products nominated include:
- TASKI Swingo XP – a battery-powered auto-scrubber drier that offers the manoeuvrability of a much smaller machine. Engineered for sustainability through conservative use of water, chemicals and energy use, its advanced design provides industry-leading cleaning and drying performance.
- TASKI IntelliTrail – a web-based GPS machine tracking solution that enables the locating, monitoring and managing of machine fleets. It provides a highly cost-competitive, effective solution for fleet management by monitoring machine working time and negligent use, and notifying facility managers when machines leave a pre-defined area.
- TASKI MicroFit – a universal solution adaptable for round rubbish bins comprised of a mop box hanger frame, mop box holder, and cloth and tool holders. The compact, light-weight design provides an ergonomic add-on to existing 40 gallon (150 litre) rubbish receptacles that facilitates pre-wetted microfibre cleaning and enables a more efficient process.
- StandOut™ Durable Floor Finish – twice as durable as conventional finish systems and offering considerable total cost of ownership savings by reducing interim maintenance and the time required to strip and install. Superior resistance to hand sanitisers, removability, low odour and an innovative, easy and safe-to-use system make it a great floor care solution for any healthcare facility.
- Pro Series Chemical Concentrates – industry-leading packaging technology that makes dosing and dispensing concentrated chemicals safe and easy. They drastically reduce packaging waste, transportation costs and storage requirements by using super-concentrated chemicals.
“We are honoured to have the highest number of innovations nominated from one single company at ISSA 2014. As a global leader in the cleaning and hygiene industry, we are committed to providing smart solutions that solve real business problems and create measurable value for our customers,” added Kadri. “We spend millions each year on R&D to prove the importance we place on cleanliness.”
To vote for this year’s innovations, visit www.issa.com/vote between now and 31 Oct 2014. These products will also be highlighted on stand 1501 during the ISSA/INTERCLEAN Show.
Diversey Care is a division of Sealed Air Corp., a leader in food safety and security, facility hygiene and product protection. For more information about Diversey Care, please visit www.diversey.com or follow it on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
About Sealed Air
Sealed Air Corporation creates a world that feels, tastes and works better. In 2013, the Company generated revenue of approximately $7.7 billion by helping our customers achieve their sustainability goals in the face of today's biggest social and environmental challenges. Our portfolio of widely recognised brands, including Cryovac® food packaging solutions, Bubble Wrap® cushioning, and Diversey™ cleaning and hygiene solutions, ensures a safer and less wasteful food supply chain, protects valuable goods as they are shipped around the world and improves health through clean environments. Sealed Air has approximately 25,000 employees who serve customers in 175 countries. To find out more, visit www.sealedair.com.
Corporate Communications Director